Updated 01:15 AM EST, Thu, Dec 03, 2020

Ubisoft's 'For Honor' to Offer Single Player Options

  • +
  • -
  • Sign up to receive the lastest news from LATINONE
Close

After players complained of the lack of single player options for "Rainbow Six Siege," the game's producer has announced that a solo player campaign will be included in Ubisoft's next multiplayer game.

According to N3, Ubisoft is not ignoring efforts to have a single-player campaign for its upcoming multiplayer shooter game "For Honor."

A recently released video of producer Stephane Cardin showed him talking about the said option for players.

"One of the big questions we receive in feedback is about the solo campaign. We said that we will have a solo campaign, and I can promise you that we will have a solo campaign," Cardin said.

He explained that this is one of the main things that the development team is focusing and working on right now.

It was added in a Rock Paper Shotgun write-up that the same announcement has already been explained in Ubisoft's original announcement of the game.

"Yes, there will be a single-player campaign in For Honor and the complete details about that dimension of the experience will come at a later date. It will also be possible to play with and against AI in all our multiplayer modes," read Ubisoft's earlier statement.

When "Rainbow Six Seige" was released last month, many complained of the absence of the single-player campaign, as well as issues on its multiplayer feature and the waiting time during the game.

They are certainly hoping that improvements will be made for the game developer's next release.

Express detailed that the "For Honor" is set to be released this year for Playstation 4, Xbox One and PC users, though a specific date has yet to be revealed.

It added that the game offers players the chance to form groups of four, and fight soldiers on a battlefield.

Gamers are also given the opportunity to choose from a list of warriors like medieval knights, Vikings and samurais.

But PC Gamer noted that the upcoming release will not be in a form of a fantasy game, since there will be no casting of spells and killing of dragons, but will come in separate campaigns for the warriors.

The game's official website revealed that the next installment will be a "competitive third-person melee fighting" game, which will test the players speed, teamwork and strategy during combat.

It is expected to give players a brutal experience of battles with Knights and Vikings to encounter during the game.

© 2015 Latin One. All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.
  • Sign up to receive the lastest news from LATINONE

Curiosidades

Real Time Analytics