Updated 05:36 PM EDT, Mon, Oct 19, 2020

Christina Milian Confirms Love for Lil Wayne! Will They Make a Good Couple?

  • +
  • -
  • Sign up to receive the lastest news from LATINONE
Close

Speculations about Christina Milian and rapper Lil Wayne's relationship have been going on for quite some time now. Finally, in an interview with Big Boy's radio show on Real 92.3 in Los Angeles, the 33-year-old singer and reality star confessed about her real feelings for the rapper.

After much insistence from Big Boy, Milian said that she loves Lil Wayne (real name Dwayne Michael Carter, Jr.), describing him as "the sweetest" and "a great guy," Fox News Latino reported.

"Honestly, he's not a public kind of guy; he's not a public figure," Milian said in the interview. "If you look at his Twitter, he tweets every now and then. He just started an Instagram (account). You don't really see him out much. He really is like: studio, skate park, eat, studio, skate park."

The diamond ring Milian wears on her finger was also noticeable, but the singer confirmed that it was not an engagement ring from the rapper.

"It was just a sweet little gift. A nice gesture," she explained.

Milian and Lil Wayne were first spotted together a few months ago but remained tight-lipped about the real score between them, Fox News Latino wrote. The two musicians also collaborated on a track titled "Start a Fire" back in November and have sang duets together in live performances, MTV  reported.

In July last year, the couple was seen at the ESPY Awards holding hands, a separate report from MTV stated. When asked about their relationship back then, Milian said that they were just "making music together."

In addition, during an appearance on "The Wendy Williams Show" in January, Milian also didn't confirm that she was dating the rapper, and instead revealed that he was her "man crush," Fox News Latino noted.

Milian is set to star in FOX's single-camera comedy pilot "Grandpa" alongside John Stamos, Josh Peck, and Paget Brewster, Deadline reported.

Lil Wayne Withholds Lawsuit Against Cash Money

Lil Wayne's lawyer, Ron Sweeney, told Rolling Stone that the rapper is still pursuing his $51 million lawsuit against Cash Money Records. The legal action, which was originally filed in New York, has been re-filed in New Orleans, Louisiana, where the artist initially signed his Cash Money contract in 1998.

Lil Wayne said that he wants to cut ties with the record label back in December, Rolling Stone noted. He accused Cash Money and its CEO, Bryan "Birdman" Williams, of refusing to release his new album "Tha Carter V," adding that he was "a prisoner" and so was his creativity.

© 2015 Latin One. All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.
  • Sign up to receive the lastest news from LATINONE

Curiosidades

Real Time Analytics